Dating Anastasia 26 year age from Nikolaev, Ukraine

Anastasia profile
All photos bride
Sexy_Fox_Nasti
offline
    Anastasia
  1. ID:1001652285
  2. Age26 y/o female, Aquarius
  3. City:from Nikolaev, Ukraine
  4. Profession:tattoo master
  5. Children:Have no children
  6. English(Intermediate), Russian(Fluent), Ukrainian(Fluent)
  7. Last online: 2019-09-07 03:43:36
  8. 3.50 credit(s) to open a letter
 Trust Level -  75%

Send a smile

Send flower

Send message to Anastasia

Personal details
Sex female
Children without children
Want children I will tell you later
Height 5'8" - 5'9" (171-175cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity
Religion
Marital status Single
Education Higher Education
Income
Smoker
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 34-67
Looking for a height
Looking for a body type
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner
Description:
I’m not an ordinary girl, as you already noticed from my photos) I’m a girl of truth, a girl of challenge, a girl of protest. I am not for everyone. But I don’t try to be good for all people. I was created for a true connoisseur of exotic and vibrant female beauty.

I am free, independent girl. All my life I loved drawing and became a tattoo master. I love my work, I love creativity and people. I love life and every day is filled with emotions and positive. I don’t know what boredom and depression are and I can teach you how to live 100%)

I like extreme sports - water skiing, rafting. I am able to pilot a glider. I told only 10% of my amazing life. Do you want to know the remaining 90%?)
Ideal match description:
I need a hurricane man!)) Strong, brave and experienced. A man who knows how to see beauty in ordinary things, who loves creativity and art. I appreciate the light character, kindness and loyalty. The brain is the sexiest part of the male body for me) And also strong arms Twisted Evil
I can not stand rudeness and vulgarity.

Need Help?
Russian dating women
Contact Us Toll-Free

+1-866-974-6453